Portfolio and Posts Design

Hi X-team,
I am trying to change main page of Posts…,
a) How can I add the social icons to share a Post, as in Portfolio design?
b) Is it possible to show a main page of Posts with a little description of last post with a little picture?

Thanks!
J.Candela

Hi Javier,

Thank you for writing in, regretfully, the Portfolio and Posts index pages are not customizable, you can customize it but it needs a template change (custom coding).

What I advise is to use the Essential Grid extension to create a beautiful and flexible grid. Then create a standard page that you can edit in Content Builder and place the posts grid that you created on that page, that page now will act as the index page of your Portfolio and Posts.

Essential Grid - Introduction

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi Friech!
Thanks for your answer.
Yes, I know that I would have to change code, for that, I want to know which files and where make control over Portfolio and Post.
Otherwise, I have just installed Grid Extention. It is a little complicate at first view, but I will try to make settings and customize enough to become something near to my first thinking.

Thanks and have a good night!!
J.C.

Hi J.C.

Native blog controls can be found under Pro > Theme Options > Blog and Pro > Theme Options > Portfolio for Portfolio.

The portfolio template file is under \pro\framework\views\global find the _portfolio.php file for portfolio template, and the _index.php file for the blog template. Careful about editing a template though it might break your site, please follow the Customizations Best Practices.

Please be reminded that we do not provide support for customization.

I would still advise the Essential Grid extensions if you want to able to edit your index pages in Content Builder.

Have a good night too.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.