Popover - Tool Tip - z-index

I see lots of z-index issues for popovers not working since last year, but still no fix. Can we expect this to be resolved soon? I’m trying to use the popover via the [extra] shortcode with little success. I’ve made several adjustments to z-index as noted in the previous threads but nothing works. I’m working on a local DEV, so can’t show the actual sitre. Nonetheless, any suggestions would be appreciated.

HI There,

Thanks for asking!

Can you please post a screenshot of the issue, so that we can figure it out what would be the fix.
we are really sorry if the issue hasn’t resolved yet. We will certainly look on to it.

Thanks

Thank you. I have moved the DEV site to a live server. See the POPUP LINK under the subtitle, “View Category” entitled “Don’t see what you need?”

http://xproblocks.com/

Hi There,

Please add this css to your theme option -> custom -> Global CSS and let us know how this goes.

.el43, .el44 {
position: relative;
z-index: 5;
}

Hope that helps!

Thanks

Yes. Thank you. It worked for the column and text, but it’s still behind the button.

Hi there,

Please kindly go to the column options of the column which contains the Popover and click on the Customize tab and inside the Inline CSS option add z-index: 10;

Thank you.

Still not working. I’ll just change position to TOP and be done with it. Hopefully it will be addressed in an upcoming update.

Hi there,

It must work, I did personally check the case on the front end of your website. Please set the position to the right and kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.