Pop up Modal

Is there a way to add a pop modal that when you click the modal that you can view image and text side by side?

Hey Mark,

We do have a Content Area Modal element that is the same as a “Popup Modal”. Now for the content of the Modal, I’d recommend creating a Global Block first. Then, insert the shortcode of the global block you’ve created in the content of the Content Area Modal.

Hope that helps.

So when I create a Global block for Content Modal for it to be a Image/text content modal would that just be a two column image and text global block and then on the page I want to add content modal just enter the blocks shortcode?

Hello Mark,

Yes, you are correct. You will have to do this:

• Go to X > Global Blocks and create your global block first. This is where you can create the image and text like @Christian pointed out in the screenshot.

• Once you have edited the global block, go to your page and edit it in Pro editor. Insert a content area modal element on the page and then use the global block shortcode as the content for the modal.

Hope this helps.

So I built the global block like you said I should for the content modal but when I put the shortcode in the When you click on the box it doesn’t appear in the box created in global block

Please check out the link here: http://senterradev.vertex.com/team/

Also now there is a grey box appearing on the right side of the page. Can you help me with this please

Hello Mark,

The layout of the page is broken. You may have inserted a broken html code which may have caused it. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out:

Regards.

Here is the login

Hello Mark,

Please resolve this thread first before any of your other threads:

Thanks.

So I have resolve this issue from thread

Hello Mark,

I have set a maximum width for your modal content to 50em. And I also change the columns width in the row setting of your global block by adding 25% 75%.

Please check your page now.

Thank you so much for the help

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.