Pop up Broken after Update

I have built a bunch of popups that call a grid. They no longer respond after update.

http://concordportal.staging.wpengine.com/labels/fantasy-records/

Click on Featured Fantasy Artists.

It should pop up a grid.

Thanks

It seems to be related to the SUBSCRIBE modal popup I put in the header sticky at bottom of page. That is when these stopped working…

Hi,

I can see you have wp rocket installed. Please try to clear your plugin cache, browser cache and cloudflare cache.

If that doesn’t help, please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Hi
That did not work. I am on a staging site at wpengine so there is no caching on. Will send creds.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, have you done a testing for a plugin conflict yet?. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that did not work, try Increasing the PHP Memory Limit you can follow the guide provided here

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

It is not a plugin issue. It works on pages where I do not have the SUBSCRIBE modal in the header sticky at the bottom of page.
Like here, featured artist modal does not work:
http://concordportal.staging.wpengine.com/labels/vanguard-records/

I have a modal here (artist list) that works with no SUBSCRIBE in the sticky:

I have tested the modal on other pages and it works fine when it is the only modal on page. In fact all was working, the only thing I did was add that Subscribe modal and it stopped working. Is it a z-index thing?

Please help.

Thanks

I was able to figure it out. I was missing a closing div in the modal content.

Thanks

Glad you sorted things out, feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about the Pro, X and Cornerstone.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.