Plugins included... but not really

Hi I love the Pro theme, and have purchased numerous licenses from Themeco.

I use the Slider Revolution and Essential Grid plugins a lot. One thing I feel strongly about, is that if you advertise that ‘these plugins are included with X / Pro’ they should be fully functioning, register-able plugins.

Its very frustrating to install these plugins that are advertised to be part of the package, but they’re missing features and/or the plugin vendor is nagging you to buy a registered copy. That’s dishonest. If it’s not a fully functioning copy of a plugin, you should call it a Lite version or explain that it’s a scaled-down version of the plugin. Be up front about it.

With Essential Grid, skins library has always been included… Now they’re not, and Essential Grid is asking me to purchase a real copy of it, in order to get these. Also the Import does not work on importing skins from other websites I have, even the skins I created.

So you can’t really say Essential Grid is a plugin that is included with with the X / Pro theme, is it?

Im basically being forced to buy the full “real” version.

Marlena Ness

Hi Marlena ,

The bundled plugins are fully functional and they don’t have missing features. The only thing that are not included are the premium templates and add ons.

For more information, kindly check bundled version section on the link below

With regards to skin templates, you should be able to have access to the following templates.

https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/core-anatomy-of-an-essential-grid/#item-skin

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.