Plugin update fault

Hi there, I just updated my cornerstone plugin as there was a notification via the WP admin centre…I then found that upon going to cornerstone to edit my webpage, edits I made yesterday have disappeared, and buttons I added some time ago are now not displaying correctly, following the plugin update. Can you please tell me how to rectify this please. The buttons I have been using are the standard buttons, but all the text is not diaplaying eevn though it is showing in the element inspector…I tried deleting the section and setting up a new one, but the buttons are still faulty. I have not tried any other elements yet to see if the issue is more widespread. Website is www.regulink.com

Hello Stuart,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and can see Maintenance mode page is active. Please try out following solution and let us know how it goes:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Prasant, thank you for the reply. I found that the X theme plugin was not updated (missed the notification) so I updated t 7.0.4 and the buttons are displaying correctly now, which is a relief! Thank you for sorting.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.