Plugin Update borked revslider

I deleted the corrupt RevSlider plugin via SFTP and now I cannot reinstall. Can you please help?

Error message is:
Inactivity Timeout
Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This error is with your FTP connection timeout. Once you have reconnected, you would be able to check if the entire revslider is deleted or not. You will have to make sure that the folder does not exist or else, you cannot re install the plugin.

If you need further help, please provide your sftp details for us to login and delete this folder for you. Please include WP access as well so that we can re install the plugin right away.

Best Regards.

Hi there,

The Secure Note you gave has admin login information but not the FTP access. Kindly just rename the folder of the revolutions slider on your installation. So change revslider to revslider_old.

Then go to X > Overview and scroll down till you see the Revolution Slider. Click on install.

I also installed the WP Serverinfo plugin on your installation. If you go to Dashboard > WP Serverinfo you will see the settings of your server.

I strongly suggest that you increase the PHP Memory Limit to 512MB and The PHP Max Script Execute Time to 300s.

Thank you.

Hi there,

That’s a Godaddy error message, please check it here https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-WordPress/Inactivity-Timeout-Description-Too-much-time-has-passed-without/td-p/33543. I tried the same configuration but looks like you’re on shared hosting where you can’t just increase or change the configuration without contacting your host. Please contact them regarding the error, it’s not Wordpress or theme error, it’s from them.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.