Plugin "Under Construction" does not work properly

I use the plugin very often, but here it seems to be buggy.
I send the link in a secure note.
It should redirect on any call to the custom page “Under construction”, but it shows the home page.

Hi @salilou,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and it seems like a page assignment issue. Make sure you have assigned a correct page as a custom under construction page.

If your settings are correct then please check if you’ve the latest version of Under Construction extension which is v2.0.5.

You can also test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If nothing works then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Thank you.
Deactivating plugins and theme did not the trick.
I send you in a secure note the credentials for a WP Staging test site.

Hello @salilou,

Thanks for providing the WP credentials. I have visited all the pages and I will get redirected to a login page. This is not a normal behavior when you install Under Construction plugin. It is as if there is another 3rd party plugin that is doing it. I am just not sure which one is it. Could you please test for another plugin conflict again? Deactivate the plugins one at a time and view your page in a private browsing mode or Incognito mode to find out if it is redirected or not.

Please let us know how it goes.

This was WP staging, sorry I set it up again tomorrow.

Sure do let us know when you set it up.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.