Please post more videos on the YouTube channel

Not sure who to send this request to so I am posting it here…

I just discovered the Themeco YouTube channel. I found it to be extremely useful - especially the videos about various tricks and techniques. I learned a lot and the new knowledge has improved my productivity dramatically. And increased my appreciation for your product.

I strongly encourage the Themeco team to post more videos. Thanks!

Hello Amardeep,

Thanks for writing in!

As a company we are putting greater efforts and investments to produce more videos and it’s a area of focus for us. As a matter of fact we are producing 3-4 videos every week. Let me assure you that we are doing our level best to increase the number of videos that we publish on our channel while maintaining the relevancy and quality of content.

I suggest you to subscribe to our YouTube channel and press the bell icon so that you get the notification when we upload new videos.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I have already subscribed to the channel and am glad that you are regularly publishing items there.

One more request… It will be very useful if you release some more templates at Design Cloud that are designed specifically for the new Pro 3.0 and for the new elements.

Keep up the good work.

Yes, we certainly appreciate the feedback, yes those things are on our plan down the road but for now, our Dev Team are focus on developing the new Grid Element/Grid Editor (more details on the link below)

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.