Please help with Mega Menu

I have a mega menu on my site. http://allindustry.dev.veritasmarketing.com/
I have 4 columns, when I set it to col-4 it wraps it around to the bottom, so I set it to Col-5 but it still keeps putting an empty column on the right.

Also is there a way to style this to not have to have the headers on them? when I just list the pages the whole thing gets huge and all the links have a ton of space in them.

Also can i move the menu down? it covers the main menu.

Sorry one last problem so i can finish the site. on mobile the there is a white bar above my slider… cant figure out how to get rid of it. please help.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing with a very detailed post. To resolve your mega menu column issue, please make sure col-4 only and remove this block from your custom css because it is causing a conflict:

body .x-navbar .x-nav-wrap.desktop .x-nav li {
    float: none;
    display: inline-block;
}

If you want to have the logo and menu stack below each other, please use the theme options instead. You may go to X > Launch > Options > Headers > Logo And Navigation and set the layout as “Stacked”.

The white space in mobile screens is the top margin of the section. To resolve this issue, please insert your slider in the slider settings below masthead instead. To know more about sliders and how you can position it right below the navbar, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

when i do this, the navbar shifts to the left and now the logo bar disappears on scroll? the whole top should be static.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! To make sure that the logobar will not disappear upon scrolling the page, please add this JS code in the Theme Options > Global JS (http://prntscr.com/evswzb)

(function($){
  $(document).ready(function{
    $('.x-logobar').prependTo('.x-navbar');
  });
})(jQuery);

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This didn’t work, also when i changes the menu to inline it moved my menu to the left not center.
i need the Top bar, Logo bar and menu bar to all stay static when scrolling, the menu to be center and no white lines around the menu. when i updated what you said it messed up a lot of thing. please help i need this Done ASAP.

I figured out how to fix most of this, but now when i scroll the menu moves above the logo

Hello There,

It seems that you have resolved the issue. When I scroll the page, the menu does not move anymore.
This is how I see it:

If you need anything else, please let us know.