Please help me with new Pro

I am correct in assuming that with Pro, I cannot have the same stacks as x theme. I am wanting the pro version, as i have, but did not want all black header and no carousel above showing blog posts. Please let me apoligise in advance if i have missed a thread on this but i have been ill for quite a few months and very behind. my site is sunnychic.com.au and as you will see, i cannot get the black header to change to a fresh lighter colour or put a picture up - and I am missing my carousel…

Hi @tjanemarsh,

Thanks for reaching out.

Both X theme and Pro has the same stack, please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/the-difference-between-x-pro/39341

But yes, the header will be different if you use a custom header. Still, even with Pro, you’re not required to have a custom header and you can still use the standard header the same as on X theme. With that, please make sure to switch to standard header in Theme Options > Header and switch it back to original header.

Once you do that, the Ethos carousel and even header options will be configurable back again in Theme Options.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.