Please help: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading

Hi there,

My site is getting this error: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

I have upped the memory limit like it says on other posts in my wp-config file but it didn’t fix it. My website is http://www.savvysassymoms.com/blog/. Please help!

Thank you.

Hi there,

Kindly follow the steps below

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Read this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404/
  6. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  7. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  8. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above to follow up.

Thank you.

Hi,

I’ve tried all your steps and it is still not working. I have updated Cornerstone to the latest version and the error message is now:

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

I have deactivated all plugins and cleared cache and deactivated cacheing plugin , and the error message still appears. I’ve also changed the theme to parent theme, reset htaccess file and also increased the php memory limit and still the error message persists. Please help!

Hi,

Are you on shared hosting? If that is the case, no matter what changes you do in your configuration like increasing limits, or similar, will not take effect since the limits are overridden by the host itself.

Try to contact your host and make a request to increase php memory limit and max execution time.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.