Please answer 3 questions for?

First question how do I make the background image be positioned differently? its currently too high up where half the woman dissapears. http://emilydoesdigital.com/about/

Secondly When you scroll down the right side of the page pushes outward changes completely on formatting from the top of the same collum?!

Third, How do I make it so instead of the Vimeo Slider that plays from revolution slider it can just be a STILL image in the background of the slider. as in another slider will show for mobile

Hello @ParadoxVapez,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

First question how do I make the background image be positioned differently? its currently too high up where half the woman dissapears. http://emilydoesdigital.com/about/

Go to the section where the background image is, then add top center as background position.

Secondly When you scroll down the right side of the page pushes outward changes completely on formatting from the top of the same collum?!

1. Go to your footer, then add a class. E.g. my-footer

1. Add the CSS code below into Pro > Theme Options > CSS:
.x-colophon .my-footer {
     overflow-x: hidden;
}

Third, How do I make it so instead of the Vimeo Slider that plays from revolution slider it can just be a STILL image in the background of the slider. as in another slider will show for mobile

Do you mean you wanted to replace the video with a background image? If yes, this is possible by adding an image from Media Library in Main Background > Source > Cover Image of your slider.

If you mean, adding a poster image in mobile view, you can use a video to gif converter, then add your GIF image as standard image layer or background image. Here’s a tool you can use:

But if you wanted to have an alternative slider for mobile, you can create two sliders. One should display only on desktop/hidden on mobile. While the other one is hidden on desktop/shown on mobile. This can be done by tweaking settings of Visibility of Devices option here: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-mobile-visibility/

Hope it helps.

1 Like

The picture is still showing the same even tho I put “TOP CENTER”

Also I cant change the visibility for desktop and mobile on BACKGROUND in revolution slider would u like to log in to try?

Hi ParadoxVapez,

I’ve checked your website and I can see you added top center in the “Lower Layer Background” position, however, you need to add it to the “Upper Layer Background” position as in this screenshot:

Please let us know exactly what you are trying to do with the slider on mobile devices in details and provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can be able to check your setup.

Thanks.

what about the slider issue? you cant change the background visibility for different devices thats only the layers

Hi there,

I am not sure if I understand the slider request correctly. If you want to have different sliders for mobile and the desktop please add 2 different sections and go to the Customize tab of the section and set one to show only on desktop and one to show only on mobile. Please read this article for more information.

Then you can add two Revolution Sliders. One which will contain the Video. And another one which will contain only a background. Then add the proper slides to the respective sections I talked about.

Please get back to us with more detailed information and context of your need and be more descriptive on your answers instead of one line rep[lies so that we can be of a more and accurate help.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.