Please actually read and support

I’ve had a history with you guys writing one line support responses on extremely obvious things and passing the buck to the next shift workers. I guess the point is to discourage people from using support at all, but the result is that I barely use your theme any more. I’ve bought 5 other themes rather than purchase additional licenses of X or Pro and have been the reason for at least a dozen lost referral sales over the years.

Let’s try to start repairing that horrible history by actually reading and answering this ticket. Thanks.

1. I have uploaded X and Pro to a website.
  2. My intention is to import demo content from X and then activate Pro.
  3. I have activate X (NOT PRO) and still under the validation tab there in no option to import Demo content.
  4. I have the latest version of both X and Pro uploaded. And X is activated (NOT PRO), however, the Demo Content Import option is missing under the Validation tab.
  5. I have tried with both the X child theme and the X theme. Neither are not showing the options to install Demo Content.

Website is: tours.Cocchini.com

I can provide login details in a private message.

Hey @mac1083,

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad history with us. I’ll pass your feedback to the rest of the team so we could learn from our past responses.

Regarding your demo problem, since Pro 3.1, X 7.1, Cornerstone 4.1, the Standard Demos like the Integrity 1 have been retired. Here’s the relevant detail taken from our recent Release Notes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To install a Site, go to X/Pro > Design Cloud > Sites then click the Install button of your chosen Site.

Just to let you know, Design Cloud can be accessed when you’re in the Validation page as well.

Hope that helps.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the detailed response Christian :slight_smile:

My pleasure, @mac1083.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.