Picture in product page is loading twice in mobile version

Hello,

Since yesterday the main picture in all the woo commerce product pages in our site, is most of the times loading twice (only in the mobile version). Please have a look how it looks in a mobile below.

I have also checked it out in a few other mobiles just to be sure. Also I haven’t done any recent updates that would justify that change. This just happened suddenly yesterday.

Could you please advise?

thanks

Pambos

Hi there,

Would you please kindly make sure that you have the compatible version of Woocommerce installed with our theme:

Also if you are using a Child Theme, kindly try to change to parent theme and see if the problem goes away.

And at last please make sure that you are using the latest version of the Theme and Cornerstone:

If the problem persists kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your Wordpress Dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have already provided the URL/User/Pass of my Wordpress Dashboard as requested.

I have tried all your suggestions but the problem still remains. The main product image appears twice in some mobile devices and normal in some other.

I have also noticed that a similar kind of problem with the picture not loading (or just about 10% loads) appears in my laptop now, but only occasional…please see the screenshot below,

Awaiting for your feedback

Pam

Hello Pam,

This could be a caching issue. Since you are using SiteGround which has SuperCacher, could you please clear your site cache in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

And since you are usingCloudFlare, could you also log in to CloudFlare and purge your site cache.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I have cleared all caches -cloudflare included- but the problem with the broken images is still there. After a few clicks on the site i start getting images like this below,

Any other suggestions?

regards

Pam

Hi Pam,

Unfortunately, I can’t duplicate the issue. What you’ve got on that screenshot seems loading issue. Although when I checked again, images are loading fast. I tried to check multiple pages and it seems fine. Is this issue happening on particular page? If yes, can you give us the URL?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.