PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error part 2

My previous topic on that problem have been closed.

I have trahsed the theme and reinstaled by FTP and the problem is yet there. I have the same problem on an other recent installation here http://leschantsdufleuve.ca/accueil2/

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! This issue usually happens when you have corrupted theme files. Can you please also clear your log file and then switch to your parent theme and test to see if this is related to your child theme.

If not, provide us with your WordPress credentials along with your FTP details to investigate this issue further.

Thanks!

I have made a clone of the site on a subdomain and activate the Pro theme instead of the Child and it seem that the error is gone.

So the error is in the child installation or in the custom code added to it. Be careful please this is the live site.

Hi There,

I checked your website I couldn’t see this error anymore.

Did you sort it out or can you send us with the page is still having this issue?

Thank you.

@thai the error comes from here: [quote=“philippe, post:1, topic:29525”]
error in the Pro error log
[/quote]
Here is the today entry:

[17-Apr-2018 13:59:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/erablier/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/index.php:18
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home/erablier/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/index.php on line 18

Hi,

I checked your error logs and can no longer see the error.

I can only see a bunch of PHP Warning

Can you provide steps on how we could replicate this error.

Thanks

Hi support team. You should read the thread…

It is the Pro theme error log. /public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/error_log

Today’s error: [18-Apr-2018 10:09:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/erablier/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/index.php:18
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /home/erablier/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/index.php on line 18

Hey There,

Thanks for sending out the error log. The function x_get_view() is the main function to display the Pro template routing. Having this kind of error would mean that the file /wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/view-routing.php is missing or corrupted. We may have the permission to re install Pro theme? Or to save time, you may re install the theme manually instead. You can download the fresh copy from your dashboard: https://theme.co/apex/dashboard

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

The file is there. I have replaced it by FTP. I will see tomorrow if the error is still there. Thanks @RueNel

You’re welcome. Let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.