PHP error on samverkanmotbrott.se

Hi.
I am using Query monitor and am running through www.samverkanmotbrott.se
On the first page I get this php error: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
x_get_view()
wp-content/themes/x/template-blank-4.php:15
X_View_Router::render()
wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/view-routing.php:55
get_header()
wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/integrity/template-blank-4.php:9
locate_template()
wp-includes/general-template.php:41
load_template(‘wp-content/themes/x/header.php’)
wp-includes/template.php:653
x_get_view()
wp-content/themes/x/header.php:9
x_get_view()
wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/header/base.php:17
x_get_view()
wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/integrity/wp-header.php:11
wp_head()
wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_header.php:16
do_action(‘wp_head’)
wp-includes/general-template.php:2668
x_social_meta()
wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:286
get_the_excerpt()
wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/frontend/social.php:89
apply_filters(‘get_the_excerpt’)
wp-includes/post-template.php:412
wp_trim_excerpt()
wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:288
get_the_content()
wp-includes/formatting.php:3688
wp-includes/post-template.php:293

I really don’t know what that means. Is it something I should do anything about?

Hello @TomasJarvling,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. I have checked your site and I could not see any errors on the front end. The errors may only appears in your WP admin page. I have tried to replicate the issues in our local testing servers and everything seems fine. In your case, there might be some files being corrupted during the updates. Please reinstall X theme and Cornerstone. You can review our update guide and see the “Manual Update” section to re install X which you can check it here:

After doing the updates/ reinstallation, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using Hummingbird, WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.