PHP 7 : Revolution Slider not showing

Hi,

I’ve seen several posts about that subject but didn’t find any answers.
I’ve contacted themepunch, they say only X Theme can provide an updated version of Revolution Slider working with PHP 7.3 if not, we can buy an updated version.

Can you provide un updated version of Revolution Slider or give us codes to modify in order to get a Revolution Slider compatible with 7.3 PHP Version, please ?

Many thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Stephanie.

Hey Stephanie,

The latest version is already available. You can see the latest version we support in our Version Compatibility article at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. You can compare it to the Slider Revolution changelog at https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/changelog/

If you didn’t receive the update notification in your WordPress dashboard, please go to Dashboard > Updates and click the Check Again button.

If the update notification isn’t available still, backup your site and uninstall Slider Revolution then reinstall it again by going to X > Validation.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Is it the same thing with Envira Gallery and Essentiel grid, for example ?
Actually, with Ess. Grid, I have this warning message : "Hi! Please activate your copy of the Essential Grid to receive live updates, premium support and the template library. "

Thank you,

Best regards,

Stephanie.

Hi again,

I updated everything on 2 of my websites in X Theme, with latest versions of every X theme and extensions, and one is working, the other one calls a 500 error.

How come is this possible ?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Stephanie.

Hey Stephanie,

You can login through FTP then edit the wp-config.php file and find the line: define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );. Set it to true then save the file. Log back in the admin area and you should be able to see some more error information when you redo the steps you are having issues with.

If you are getting an error message that suggests: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxxxx bytes exhausted, it means that you need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.