PHP 7 Error

I am getting this error when upgrading to PHP 7. It’s making the cart page and checkout page on my website blank. Everything else seems to be ok. How can I get this fixed?

[Wed Jul 26 21:31:57.269810 2017] [:error] [pid 7818] [client 172.1.133.73:16184] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘WHERE meta_key = ‘_wc_points_earned’ AND woocommerce_term_id IN ( 64 ); /* From ’ at line 1 for query SELECT woocommerce_term_id AS category_id, meta_value AS points FROM WHERE meta_key = ‘_wc_points_earned’ AND woocommerce_term_id IN ( 64 ); /* From [kannakart.com/product/empire-glass-works-trump-hand-pipe/?mc_cid=09982c88b8&mc_eid=06a4bd52cc] in [/nas/content/live/kannakart/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-points-and-rewards/includes/class-wc-points-rewards-product.php:501] */ made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(’/themes/pro/woocommerce.php’), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include(’/themes/pro/framework/views/integrity/woocommerce.php’), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(’/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_Points_Rewards_Product->render_product_message, WC_Points_Rewards_Product->replace_message_variables, WC_Points_Rewards_Product::get_points_earned_for_product_purchase, WC_Points_Rewards_Product::get_category_points

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Added it as a secure note.

Thank you.

Hi There,

I can see you do have a lot of Woocommerce addons. You could try testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!