Photos of products do not change

Hello, please check my website, try choosing different colors of products and you will see that the main image on the left does not change to a proper color. Or changes in 40% of cases. What can I do?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked another recent thread of yours, login credentials were included but it is prompting to a verification code. Could you please confirm? so that we can look into your issue.

Thanks!

Hello, please try now.

Hey @OlgaPollini,

I see that Cornerstone is up to date but not X. Please update X to the latest version also. Also, ensure that WooCommerce is up to date and deactivate WooCommerce related third party plugins to see if one of them is causing the issue.

Thanks.

Hello,

OK, so I deactivated all the plugins but Woocommerce. When I choose a black t-shirt, it does not change to the photo of it. Only when I choose the color AND the size, then the image changes to that color. Is this the way woocommerce should work or is it your theme’s bug?

And yes, I have updated the theme too.

Thanks.

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Hi, here it is

Hi there,

I checked and it works okay, try selecting a color and size and it will change. That because in your variation, you have added the image in the combination of color and size.

Maybe what you just need is variations for color, then the size is just additional option (not a variation).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.