Phone view issue

I’m having an issue with a website page that looks good on a desktop “leaking” text into the section beneath it, as seen in screen shot. The page in question is www.pumphoists.com/testimonials. This is happening in almost all sections where the quotes are long. Is there a way to contain that text so that it doesn’t leak into the next section beneath it?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You are experiencing the issue because you have set a maximum height for the section. In that section alone, you set max-height: 1000px in the inline css which would limit the height of the section up to 1000 pixles only. Please remove your inline css to resolve this issue.

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

The max-height css was default 1000px for parallax. This worked and all looks good on mobile. Cheers!

Great!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Before I made the changes to the max height css, this page was in parallax, When I said this solution worked, it worked for the phone, but I didn’t look at it via desktop until now, and now the page is completely different. In addition to having a right sidebar (even though it’s set to BLANK - NO CONTAINER/HEADER-FOOTER), I also get this error message when loading in PRO.

The only plugin data I changed today was to woocommerce, but it was basic stuff in the customizer>woocommerce>products

For what it’s worth, here’s another page with parallax that is working as intended: http://pumphoists.com/about-pulstar/

I deactivated woocommerce plugins. It didn’t help, but it forced a new issue. The testimonials page started redirecting to the home page, so I did a permalink reset in Settings>Permalinks by selecting another option, clicking save, re-selecting the setting I had prior, clicking save again, and it worked.

Hello There,

Did you already resolved the issue? ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

It’s OK. I figured it out. I deactivated woo plugins. This created a new issue by redirecting the testimonials page to the home page, so I reset my permalinks, reactivated woo, and now it’s working as intended. Thanks.

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.