Phone Resolution Problem

HI guys,
I am having some trouble with the resolution of my theme. I contacted my hosting support, but they redirected me to the Theme provider as, according to them, the problem is with the Theme itself or my settings within the Theme.
I am developing my website:

http://ebeautymachines.com/

Once I change the resolution to resemble a smaller device, if I go bellow 765px something strange happens.

This is the expected view, and the faulty view when I go bellow 765px represented side by side:

What am I doing wrong? The Theme reverts to the unmodified version. It’s like my changes are not loading at all.
Hope you guys can help!

Kind regards,
Julian Prodanov

Hi Julian,

Please try to change the view mode in Cornerstone because the placeholder content that shows up on mobile is most probably hidden on desktop.

You should be able to see the section when you switch the display view to mobile.

Then you may delete the section that contains the filler contents or edit the element contents.

You may also change the sections’ screen width setting through the Hide based on screen width option.

Hope this helps.

So do I need to set different pictures for the different resolutions? I didn’t understand that part…
Now it looks like this side by side:

Hello There,

No you do not need to set a new image or text for the mobile version. The issue here is that you used a demo homepage and in that demo homepage, there are two sections. The first one is only visible on desktops and the second one is only visible in smaller screens or mobile screens. This is where your issue is coming from because you only changed the first section. What you can do is to use the skeleton mode when editing for faster response and easy access of the elements on the preview area. You will find the sections that are not visible in desktops and you can remove it since you are not using this. For the the section that displays in your desktop, you will have to disable the “Hide During Breakpoints” option so that the section will now be visible for both the desktops and mobile screens. To know more about “Hide During Breakpoints” option, you can check it here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

I would love to fix this issue right away. If only we have access to your site, it should be resolved in no time.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the reply and the help. I managed to fix the issue thanks to the explanation. All seems to be working perfectly fine now.

“Hide During Breakpoint” from what I see has been renamed to “Hide Based On Screen Width”.

Thanks again for the help!

Kind regards,
Julian

You’re welcome, Julian.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.