Periodically unable to save Cornerstone pages

I have a Wordpress blog set up on domain.com/blog and a separate Angular website with nginx at domain.com running on the same server. This has been causing all kinds of issues with Cornerstone and other plugins that try to access domain.com/{url} because by default any url that doesn’t include /blog/ gets handled by the angular app. Somehow Cornerstone still largely works. I can edit pages and save but after a few consecutive saves it stops working. I noticed that Cornerstone tries to access domain.com/cornerstone-endpoint but returns a 404 because it’s not part of my nginx config. Adding the route to nginx actually causes even more problems as Cornerstone refuses to load altogether.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hey,

Please, if you could post some logins details in a secure note and we`d be happy to take a look.

P.S: You can search by “secure note” on this article if you don`t know about this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/themeco-support-overview/288

Ok I added the credentials you can use

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the domain is not included in the Secure Note and we do not know how to access your website.

This seems to be a special configuration which I am not sure if we can help you as it is related to the handling of the URLs. We created the builder having the normal setup of the Wordpress in mind.

All the URLs of the Cornerstone are accessed using the ‘home_url’ function which retrieves whatever is set in Settings > General section.

If the settings there is different you will not be able to use the Cornerstone correctly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wow my apologies for not including the domain! I’ve updated the note with the URL.

Hey there,

Try removing blog from your Permalinks. Not sure what your goal is but the correct setup is to put the whole WordPress install into a sub-directory and not use permalinks. If that doesn’t help, regretfully, we could not help since your setup is non-standard.

Thank you for understanding.