Performance Issues - Any advice would be great

Good afternoon,

I am hoping you will be able to help…

I love the x-theme and have used it throughout my website; however, when I migrated it to a new server, I started to get some issues, I am not sure the route cause and was hoping you might be able to give me some advice: -
1- Database slow to load – when you lookup pages it pauses a moment before loading, it is communicating with the database, but I am not sure if it is something that I should tweak to make it faster to work with x-theme
2- Rest API / Loop error. When I migrated the server, I started getting a REST API / Loop error appear. I looked it up and checked all of the parameters, and everything seems okay…, I have inadvertently broken something
3- Tips for speeding up the site…. The website is large; however, even though I purchased a really good caching plugin, the site is really slow, do you have any advice?
Thanking you in advance for any advice you can give
Kind regards, Peter

Hello Peter,

Thanks for writing in!

We have created a detailed documentation on how you maybe able to improve your site’s performance.
You can check it here:

Regards.

Thanks for coming back…, I will go through the suggestions within the article, however, do you have any idea with regards to what might be causing the REST API/Loop error?

Hi Peter,

That error could be something server-side, please follow the thread below.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rest-api-loopback-request-issue/

Thanks,

Thank you for all your help

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.