Parent theme is active

I upgraded from X with the child theme being active. However, after upgrading to Pro, the child theme is not active but Pro is. I have made a lot of modifications since and thought it was to the child theme. I discovered this when attempting to install Superfly Menu and reading the forums stating that the child theme has to be updated and saw that Pro is active. How do I straighten this out? Thanks for your help. https://hotflashdiva.com/

Hey @janfox,

You will have to update some lines of the X Child theme when you update from X to Pro.

Hope this helps.

Thank you but should Pro be active or the child theme?

Hi @janfox,

When you do the last step of updating the child theme based on the instructions from the link, it will convert the child theme from X Child theme to Pro Child theme so you can have the child theme active so that the changes you did for the X child theme will remain as is.

Hope this helps.

Instructions from what link? I changed the CSS stylesheet but is there anything else to do? Thanks

Hi @janfox,

Please see the screenshot below:

Once you updated the style.css you do not have to do anything but enable the child theme.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.