Parallax Classic Element disappears and appears again after a while

I have an image in cornerstone classic element set to parallax and it was working fine until today. Now only color appears and after a while it shows parallax with image, it disappears again and loop.

I enabled permissions by going to X > Settings > Permissions > User Preference > Advanced Mode > always on, but did not solve the problem. When I set it to image it shows all the time.

Have you any suggestions please?

HI,

Hi There,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

The latest version numbers are:
X 6.1.6
Cornerstone 3.1.6

Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

After the update make sure to clear your plugin cache and browser cache.

If this does not help, please provide us your site url so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Mine does the same thing. My only option was to change it to a static image. I read in another thread that I have to RECREATE all of these pages using V2 Sections. This is ridiculous! The sites shouldn’t break like this because of an update - particularly when there was NOTHING in the changelog to state there was a change.

Hi @geekgoddess,

I replied to your other post, let’s discuss this issue in your thread with URL and login credentials :slight_smile:

I did check on my installation and the parallax is working okay, maybe it has a different effect on your site which we’ll have to check and gather information.

Thanks!

I am having the same issue. I have also narrowed it down to when I view the site on Chrome. Happened after my last update. I have paralax on every page. This would be an extremely time consuming fix if I have to recreate every section that use paralax on the site.

Hi @sicnick,

Before, you recreate every section that use parallax on your site. Create first a new thread and share us your login credentials in a secure note because we need to check it closer first.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

@nico, I have created a new thread and tagged you within. Credentials are there as well. Thanks!

Hi @sicnick,

Thanks opening a new thread however you have added the inquiry in the peer to peer forum. Add the new thread in the support forum so that we it will be lined up in the support inquiries.

Thank you so much for understanding.

I have created the thread in the support forum. Thanks.

Hoping for a quick resolution. I am on a deadline and what was to be a simple update has derailed my development.

Hey There,

We have replied your other thread.

Thanks.

Hi,
thank you for your reply,
I have found the problem and solve it as follows
it seems that after some update, if you have insert the revolution slider from page and not from the cornerstone content, the parallax effect in cornerstone breaks. The solution is to add the revolution slider in cornerstone in classic revolution slider elements and now works fine.

You can mark my problem as solved.
Thanks

Hi @Cosmonaut,

Glad it works now and thanks for sharing.

But what do you mean by if you have insert it from page? You mean as a shortcode? I couldn’t replicate the issue on my installation.

Thanks!

I tried to use this solution, But I have my Rev Slider set to Above Masthead. So no way to add with Classic Slider in Cornerstone.

Hello There,

This is now a confirm bug, we’ve added this to our issue tracker so it can be considered for future development.

Here’s a temporary fix, you can add this to Theme Options > CSS.

/*rev slider x classic section parallax bugfix*/
.x-slider-container {
    z-index: 1;
}

Thank you for understanding,

Hi,
another bug I came across in page x theme.
There are options settings fields, in page, created from slider revolution or other plugins. I lately added Yoast SEO and when I input some keyword or text in page fields and save it, the front title in the classic elements in cornerstone looses its text and writes as “front title” everywhere I use it, in cornerstone still shows my text. Maybe because I added html there in the classic card field, I did not test without. But when I delete the text from page, cornerstone classic elements return to normal. It seems like there is a conflict with page fields and cornerstone elements, or Yoast is not fully compatible with cornerstone classic cards and is just random conflict that looks similar to slider revolution bug.

thanks

Hi @Cosmonaut,

I will add the note or the bug that you have found to the bug tracker submitted.

Thank you so much for sharing it to us and to make our theme and community better.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.