Paidmembershipspro shortcode error

Hello, I did well with paidmembershipspro, if I try to edit with “pro” a page with a shortcode, I have an error that appears :
A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

I probably made a mistake?

Thank you

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists after plugin test, please provide site URL and credentials on secure note and also the page with issue. We can check just note that if the conflict is coming from the shortcode, it would be best to consult plugin developer.

hello, thank you very much for your reply.

I have disabled all extentions on my site unless paidmembership pro, and the problem persists, so I do not think it’s a plugin conflict

I can not edit with pro, a page that contains a short code of paidmembership pro, otherwise I have the error message that I wrote in my first post.

Maybe, with the free license of paidmembership pro, it is not possible to edit a page containing a short code?

Thank you.

Hi there,

It could be a compatibility issue between your plugin and the builder. Plugin with rich feature tends to always cause conflict since it has complex structure and javascripts. That’s why plugin such as RevSlider, Essential Grid, and others need integration with the builder for it to work. It can work but with a bit of issue if not integrated well.

But with shortcode with simple output/display doesn’t need any integration since the builder can simply capture its content.

The same issue with Google Map, when they changed their standards of how javascript loads, it caused issues where preview won’t display.

Your plugin author may want to integrate their shortcode to the builder https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-plugin-integration/216 :slight_smile:

Thanks!