Pages not showing in M.E. Calendar

Something has happened (not sure when) so that when I click on an event, the page that displayed that individual event is no longer working. Instead I get the dreaded OOPS! Message: The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn’t provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page.

I am running X Pro.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This should not be the case. I am guessing that there is a slug conflict somewhere in your settings which is causing this. ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so that we can investigate?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Secure note attached
Many thanks
Peter

Hi @Whitcombe,

Please deactivate your other event plugin, there is a conflict in URL slug.

Thanks!

Thanks. Did that & deactivated all the other plugins also…but NO CHANGE…still getting the error.

Hi @Whitcombe,

But it works now on my end, now the other event plugins are inactive.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.