Pages edited with cornerstone wont load on mobile

I’ve recently switched to Cornerstone from Elementor the problem is that I’ve used cornerstone to edit my how-to guide (tea) page and when I access the page on a computer or laptop it shows up perfect but when I access the how-to guide for tea on a mobile phone, the page shows up blank.

My site is javatoatea.com
If you want to see whats happening, visit my site hover over the How-To Guide and click how-to guide (tea) in the drop down. Visit it first on computer and you’ll see 3 how to guides that will show up. Then visit the same place on mobile, it shows as a blank page.

Hi Jessie,

Thank you for writing in, I see 2 sets of your guides on the desktop (https://prnt.sc/l7sjtr).

I see what do you did here, you created 2 sections with the first sections being 1/3 columns, and the second sections being 3 containers with 1 column to make the images vertical.

Please remove that second section.

The reason why your first section disappeared on mobile is that the Hide During Breakpoints option of your section is enabled for small and extra small screen:

Please turn that off.

Follow this article for more details about Hide During Breakpoints.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ve just changed it but it hasn’t changed on mobile just yet. It might need some time to change people were telling me but as of now the option is turned off but the page still remains blank.

Hi Jessie,

It looks fine on my end now, try clearing your browser’s cache and Endurance Page Cache.

How To Clear And Turn Off Server Cache On Bluehost
Clear your web browser’s cache, cookies, and history

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.