Pagebuilder Feature Missing

I am having some trouble using the X theme. I believe there is supposed to be a pagebuilder feature that comes with the X Theme. I moved my X theme from one site to a new domain. Ever since I’ve been unable to find the Page Builder feature. So the built in themes are no longer available as options to get. Can you please help me get this feature back.

Hi There,

How did you perform the migration?

Please take a look on this link to learn the correct process

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-migration/126

Thanks

I did not perform any migration. I don’t want anything transferred from the old site at all. I originally planned to use the X theme for one site while working on a project. I installed the X theme on a site domain politicsontap.com. I stopped working for that project. So I uninstalled the X theme from the wordpress site. I created a new project for the domain chestersky.com on a completely different wordpress account. I installed the X theme on this new site chestersky.com and want to use all of the X theme features including Cornerstone. However now that I’ve installed the X theme I notice that Cornerstone is missing. I would like to use cornerstone as it is one of the best features of using the X theme. So the article that you gave me doesn’t apply to my situation. How can I get cornerstone?

I think I’ve figured out the problem. Although it wasn’t the solution you proposed. Thank you for your help.

You’re welcome!

Glad to know you were able to figure it out.

Have a nice day!