Page Titles Not Centered

Hi,
I have some text that is not centering. I made a global block with my page titles since I could not get them to display the way I wanted in Pro Theme’s settings. However, some of them do not center. Can you help me with that?
Thank you

This is specifically on mobile.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
The text is text aligned but the heading is bigger than the screen size.
You can decrease the font size or can use responsive text for the heading so that it will adapt the size of any screen.

Please check this video, how to use responsive text for headings.

Thanks

Thank you for the response, however, I’m using Pro theme and do not see that option to use responsive text. Am I missing something?

Hi There,

Responsive Text feature is available on both X and PRO

Play with the Compress, Minimum Size, & Maximum Size until you get the desired look on desktop and mobile.

You can apply a CLASS to your headline (or any elements) under its customize tab

The class you applied should be the one you used as the selector on your Responsive Text Settings.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi, Thank you for this. i found where it was hiding in the Pro theme. However. I am using Global blocks to build this. I tried using the instructions in the video step by step but cannot get it to work for me.

Hi There,

When you add a class to your text, please remove the dot before the class.

Just need to add h-responsive.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I did that! :slight_smile:

No, I just checked it and it still has the period

When applying a class to an element, do not include the period.

Have a nice day,

Thank you! I just figured it out!

I do have to say, that’s a huge pain in the a$$ to have to change that on every page. A suggested that you should be able to apply certain classes like responsive text to global blocks. That’s the whole point of global blocks so you do not have to redo the same thing over and over. Or at least a place in your Theme settings or Fonts that you can set those rules.

Thank you all for your help!

Hi There,

Yes, I agree with you the Responsive Text setting can be tedious and is not really a site-wide solution.

There are other responsive solutions provided here (I prefer the #2) which is more suitable for site-wide text responsiveness.

Sorry about this, that should have been the first solutions provided.

Thank you,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.