Page template are gone

Hi,
I realized that - when I’m creating new page or editing some old one - I can’t choose page template now. In some other websites there are options like “Blank, no container, header, footer…” etc but there are no options like this. Do you know, where’s the problem, please? Thanks for your advice.

Tereza,nezzazvoni

Hi Tereza,

I’ve double checked that these templates are still existing in the recent X/Pro version, so please try the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If this didn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

Ok, I’l check it out. Thank you, for now :).

Tereza, nezzazvoni

You’re most welcome!

Hi,
there was another mistake. We’ve solved it but still thank you for your advice.
Tereza, nezzazvoni

Glad to hear you’ve solved it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.