Page styles appear different if logged in

Hi please see my screencast video provided in secure note.

I want the appearance to match what I see when logged in to WordPress, but for some reason it breaks when logged out.

I am using some custom HTML/CSS in the Text element to achieve this.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing around! Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches (hosting cache, browser cache) and disable optimization plugins.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how this goes!.

Hi, I did the following:

• Deactivated all plugins
  • Cleared cache in browser (caching is off on host)
  • Using Pro v 1.2.7, using automatic updates

The issue still persists as per my screencast video (in secure note).

You should have access to my site as I have provided it in other threads, but if you still need it given again I can include this.

PS - Feel free to deactivate any plugins you wish during your testing if necessary, but I think you will find the same thing as me?

PPS - I have the duplicate pages plugin so if you wish to create a variation you can duplicate one of the ones in question.

Hi again, you will also note that the Calendly embed popup link only works when logged in. See page URL in secure note.

Please help me get this code working for website visitors, thanks :slight_smile:

Hey @ddctc,

I tried the credentials in your other threads but they don’t work anymore. Please give us the updated credentials and I would also recommend that you give us the credentials each time you post in order to cut some time in answering your queries. If you have a lot of threads, we’ll find your credentials in each of your threads and that takes some time.

For your problem, please try using the Raw Content element instead of the Text element.

For your third party plugin conflict, please try setting the z-index of your Section to 999.

If that does not help, please open a separate thread for this and give us WP Admin access and the URL of the page in question.

Thanks.

Thanks Raw Content element worked!

It would be nice if there were a central place where customers could put their site credentials into the forum so that we don’t have to add it to every thread, so that you would just have it. Perhaps you could record this as a feature request?

Hi @ddctc,

I understand that’s a pain sometimes. We’ll forward your request to the authority. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.