Page Shows Up Completely Different On My Phone Than Pro Editor

Hey,

I am working on my website and everything has gone great so far but for some reason after finishing the about page on my website I went to look it up on my phone and that page layout is completely different and looks broken. I have no idea what is going on. When I view the mobile previews within the editor everything looks fine but when I view it on my phone or anyones phone it looks terrible. Yes I have tried multiple phones. I have attached a link to a picture to better demonstrate what I am dealing with. That’s the footer on the right. Not the header nav.

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Then please provide us your site url so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. I figured it out after looking at the code I had added and it was a div tag that I forgot to close and it only seemed to effect the mobile version on an actual device, not the simulator or desktop screen width.

-Thanks

Cool, glad you sorted things out,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.