Page set up

every time I try and set up a page I have a white outline that is around all my content and can’t get everything to the edge of the page.

Here is what I’m talking about: https://www.useloom.com/share/93333beacb8a48fd88a25ed3bd405999

Hi Johnathan,

Thanks for writing in! There are different template layouts that you can select according to your requirement. Click on the settings icon, on the bottom left hand corner when you’re inside the Cornerstone editor.

Then under Page Settings tab, select the Page Template “Blank - No Container | Header, Footer”

Then save changes and reload your Cornerstone builder to load the template.

Hope that helps.

That did thank you that was driving me nuts. Ok now how can i add a around graft with in my page. I only see line grafts.

Hey Johnathan,

By “line grafts”, are you referring to the Statbar element which is like a line chart?

And by “around graft”, I believe you’re referring to a pie chart? Regretfully, it’s not yet offered in our builders. You will need to write your own code like this and place it in a Raw or Content Area element. If you don’t know Javascript, you will need to consult with a developer for this.

Thanks.

Is this something your working on getting pie charts in the theme?

Hi Johnathan,

Unfortunately, No official plan about the chart at the moment, but it’s a good addition. I’ll add this as a feature request.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.