Page Preloader with Custom HTML

Hi there, i need an advice.

I want to have a nice preloader on my site such as http://rsk.by/ got.

So, i want every page globally to preload HTML divs with transitions. I can recreate (copy) this layout from site i like, but there a problem. It loads with js with delay, so first goes preloader and then it finishes comes page animations (transitions).

Please, help me with next advices.

1. How can i create some content (probably with child theme) which will be loading not from CS builder. I dont want to add on every page instead of loading globally.
  2. Which JS or (jQuery) i should use to load site by piecemeal FIRST PRELOADER / SECOND CONTENT (so animation of content must wait for preloader.

Maybe anyone knows some nice jquery plugin for this. I tryed many from CDNS, but none fits me.

I know this is “out of scope” but i just need an advice. And then I’ll try to do everything by myself.

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for writing in, while that is outside the scope of support, I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.

Please check on this preloader.

Utilize the Global Blocks and use its shortcode with do_shortcode() function for adding it automatically on your pages.

You can use the x_before_site_begin action for loading the JS before the content.

Actions and Filters in X/Pro

Cheers!

Great tip! Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

You’re welcome. We’re happy to point you to the right direction.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.