Page performance / Site not loading

Hey,

actually I have a serious problem to use X because neither Cornerstone, nor the site itself is loading properly. In most cases I can work like 10 minutes. Afterwards the pagebuilder is not acting right, pictures and rows can not be selecetd etc.
When I try to save it says “may you have a caching problem”. Unfortunately all the details for resolving problems regarding cashing problems are not helpful for me. I have only one plugin installed for forms. Additionaly I installed W3 Cache, but it didn’t help for a better performance. Could you please have a look at it?

Best regards
Alessandro

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry that you are facing such issue.

As I do not have access to your website dashboard I will suggest few troubleshooting steps that you should follow, you already followed few of them which I will not include anymore:

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare please follow the steps below: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  4. Follow the steps mentioned here.

If that doesn’t help Please send us your login details so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.