Page Layer reordering?

I want to add a background pic to a page. But I also want to use a transparent background color to darken the photo so my text will be more legible.

Can the two exist at the same time. I suspect they can but I am not sure how the layers are ordered.

Is there a way to reorder page layers so color and photos can coexist?

This would apply to video backgrounds also with colors.

I realize I can just darken the photo but looking to do something more on the fly and not have to touch up or change my images.

If this is not possible can I put it in for a suggestion?

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up.

For support, all questions are to be posted in the Themeco category or by clicking + Support. The other categories are for discussion with fellow Apex members. Please keep this in mind in the future. Thank-you!

How support works.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, you can always make use of a section overlay which would be on top of the image and behind any text so that it would be readable while the photo is darken. Please check out this link: https://www.cstemplates.com/archives/section-overlay-162/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.