Page Gone Bad - please help

Hi there! I’ve been making some tweeks to my new homepage design, and out of nowhere, when I would save it, I got the red completion box saying that the save failed for some obscure reason.

So I refreshed it, and the content/structure only partially loaded. Refreshed again, and now it’s just the PRO theme spinner for the past 5 or 6 minutes.

It’s weird though - the page looks ok on the front end: http://new.clearedge3d.com/

As I mentioned, I’ve been working on this page today off-and-on for hours, and it was saving fine all along. I have not installed any new plugins that would have triggered it to stop saving. How do I fix it? I’m not done editing the design yet. PLMK? Thanks!

PS - I’ll PM you with login info…

I submitted a reply saying that it looked like things were working again. I was wrong - the fix didn’t last. So the problem, as outlined in the opening remarks of this ticket, is still in need of a solution. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for writing in, I see that you’re using a Comet Cache please clear this caching and other caching features you might have, and deactivate it for a while and see if that resolves this issue.

If not, please contact your hosting provider to increase your allocated memory limit or do it yourself by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file, but some hosting/plan does not allow their users to do this manually though, so you might really need to contact them.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line:

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Increasing PHP Memory Limit

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.