Page error with Directories Pro Plugin

Hi Guys, so this is difficult to explain.

Iam using directories pro for my site directory.

Please note before i go on, this error only occurs with the x theme , even after i have deactivated all the plugins.

When i change themes to twenty nineteen, the problem is fixed.

Ok, when a user clicks on a category, they are sent to a page with no content.

The best way you can see this is if you login, and go to home page and click on any catgeory on the home page with content.

If you deactivate the theme, you will see the problem is gone.

I will include login details securely now.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Max

Hi Max,

Unfortunately, there is no login information given in the Secure Note so that we can check the case and be able to help. Would you please double-check?

Kindly consider that even if there is a conflict between a 3rd party plugin with our theme, there is no guarantee to fix and this is outside of our support scope. But naturally, we will do our best to know the problem cause and give you pointers to get help from the plugin developer.

Thank you.

Hi Max,

I just tried to login but credentials did not work. Got this error.
Please correct the error(s) below. login: ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect. Lost your password?

Hi Max,

Unfortunately, the new username given is not working either. Are you sure the information is correct? Or maybe there is some kind of firewall installed on your website or you have restrictions on your server?

We do understand the point that you are making about the conflict with the plugin and the theme, but it does not change the fact that this is a conflict and outside of our support scope. It is not possible to support all third-party plugins. We will do our best to get to the bottom of the issue, but there will be no guarantee to have a fix.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Max,

Please do not send the login details in a private message because a different staff member might handle the thread the next time.

Kindly post the details in the Secure Note in this thread so that it will only be visible to the staff members.

Thank you.

Hi Jade

I have listed credentials in the secure note above. Thanks.

Hey. I think i have found a work around with this. So, ill get you to put your support on ice for now. Cheers.

Hi @gimmechefs,

Thank you for your update.

It was something to do with x pro. I have had to roll back to using x, where the problem doesnt occur. Its a bit annoying tbh.

Hi Max,

As we are not able to check the issue, we cannot say for sure what was causing it. In case you want us to check it for you, please leave the admin details of your site in a Secure Note in this thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.