Page elements not appearing on site

My page elements (text and images) are appearing fine within Cornerstone, but when I go to view them on my site there’s nothing there, only the header shows up. I’m on the latest version of both X and Cornerstone.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirmed that this is a bug in the latest release. We now have an upcoming release that contains the fixed of this issue. It will be out in the automatic updates anytime soon.

Please watch out for it.

I have same issue, is this fixed? version is up to date

Hi There,

Are you using any cache plugins? If yes please flush your cache.

Also make sure to flush your browser cache.

If that does not help please provide your Wp-Admin credentials in private reply so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

Hi there,

Kindly let us know the issue that you are having so that we could provide you with some suggestions.

Cheers!

I’ve flushed my cache and tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it’s still not working. I’ve attached my login info as a secure note

Hey @Posture_Wedge,

You forgot to share the URL of your site, please share the site URL as well so we can take a look.

Thanks!

ah oops! I’ve updated my secure note above with the URL

Hi there,

I, unfortunately, could not access your website even with the URL given. Would you please kindly make sure the URL/User/Pass given to us in the Secure Note is correct? If that is correct then it shows there is a security measure on your installation preventing to access the website from certain parts of the world. Then you will need to disable that security measure so that we can access the site.

But giving the URL of the website actually helped. I managed to see that you are using the version 4.6.1 of the X theme and version 2.1.4 of the Cornerstone plugin. Those versions are not compatible. You will need to make a complete backup of your website and update the theme to version 5.2.4 and the Cornerstone plugin to version 2.1.6. For more information:

Thank you.