Page displaying w/ Navigation Headers

All navigation headers are showing on my latest post when viewed on mobile:

All other posts are displaying correctly.

Please help, thanks

Hello @diytravelhq,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am actually not quite sure about the question you asked as it’s quite confusing. Can you please elaborate?

However, upon visiting your website I noticed few things:

1. Mobile menu is fading away upon clicking.
  2. You seems to be using kind of incompatible version of X Theme and Cornerstone i.e X Theme 6.1.6 and Cornerstone 3.2.2. Please note that both the version of X Theme and Cornerstone are incompatible and can cause potential issues. Might be mobile mobile menu issue is a result of the same. Please update X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version i.e X Theme 6.2.3 and Cornerstone 3.2.3.

To update Cornerstone and X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for taking a look. The issue I had with viewing the post on mobile is now gone…

I am not sure if I created my site with Child Theme so I’ve been hesitant about updating the theme… how can I check this?

Hi @diytravelhq

I’ve checked your website and I can see you are running a child theme indeed, however, you don’t have to worry about that, you can just update the theme following the normal procedure mentioned here:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.