Page content won't display full-width

Hi, I have selected ‘Blank - No Container | Header, Footer’ as my page template layout. I have set my page width setting in the theme options to ‘full width’. The slider that requires a px input, I made 2500px to be safe.

However, my content is not displaying full width. It is restricted to 1414px in the header, footer and the content. I have checked it in the inspector mode and the classes that should control the containers are declaring width: 100% but the content is now displaying as 100% width.

On the home page, I have managed to get one container to almost, do it - but all it has down really is remove the mysterious left margin, so the 1414px container has no offset. It’s still not full width.

Please help.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for reaching out.

It’s already full-width and 2500px limit is also working. The reason the content is not full-width is because your visual composer layout is limited to 1280px. Please watch this video https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/full-width-row/ on how to configure it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.