Page builder goes to 404

Hey all,

Loved the theme so much that I’ve installed it on another fresh WordPress installation.

When I try to make a page however, Cornerstone opens, but if I click on for example “Elements”, then the page goes to a 404.

What is happening?

Hi There,

Please go to Settings > Permalinks and make sure that you have correctly inserted your desired permalink settings. Save your changes and go back to Cornerstone editing page.

If nothing is working, it could be mode rewrite related issue which is responsible for permalinks. If it’s not configured or supported by your hosting, then you’ll get 404 on most of the pages. It maybe different from host to host so you may contact your hosting provider about that issue.

Let us know how it goes!

Hmm no I don’t have any rewrite rules at the moment. It is a fresh install. I’m having issues on all browsers. Permalink settings also haven’t changed.

Hi @RickyWolff,

Could you try checking it now? I did re-saved the Settings > Permalinks as @thai recommended and the builder works now. I’m able to click elements without 404.

Thanks!

Yes it is working now! Thank you so much!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.