Page builder disappeared from the posts [PRO]

Hi,

I had some pages built with the page builder, but since the last update it is disappeared.

Now I don´t see the “PRO” option nexto to “Visual” and “Text”.

Why?

Hello @ignaciosantiago,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please re-enable Posts from the Permissions manager under Pro > Settings. To learn more about permission manager, please take a look at KB article.

Thanks.

What if I don´t see the “PRO” option in the left menu?

Hi There,

Could you please try visit this link: http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=pro-settings?

If it still doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Under permissions, I do not see my custom posts. I can only activate Pro 2.1.5 on Portfolio or Posts

Can I not activate the page builder for custom posts that I’ve created?

Hey @wbgTHEMECO,

If you don’t see your CPT like what @Prasant showed previously. It is possible that your CPT does not meet the builder’s requirements and those are:

'public'   => true,
'show_ui' => true,
'exclude_from_search' => false

Please check your CPT if they are registered with those arguments.

Thanks.

My exclude_from_search was set to true, after changing it to false, I now see the Custom Post in the new permissions editor of Pro 2.1.5

Thanks!

Glad it’s okay now and thanks for sharing! But regardless, it should work since it’s standard CPT.

Hi,

Yes, it works https://mensandbeauty.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=pro-settings.

But, where´s the link?

Hi @ignaciosantiago,

Not sure what link that you are asking. I am a bit confuse with the thread already.

You might want to checking the link below in regards to permission.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi,

I mean this link:

Hi @ignaciosantiago,

It should appear under Pro admin menu.

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.