Page attribute of my homepage is "Blank - No container | header, footer", but the sidebar showed here

As the title, the sidebar was designed for “contact page”. And the page attribute of contact page is “Layout - Slidebar Left | Content Right”. I don’t know why the sidebar will show in the front page.

Please help me to check this situation. Appreciate for your kindly help.

Hi Mariahsisao,

Thank you for writing in, yes that form and menu is a widgets but that is not the typical sidebar.

That area on your screenshot is a section of your page. The widgets are added in there using the Widget Area element, please edit that page and remove the Widget Area manually.

On other note, see how to add a secure note here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks for reply this topic so quickly.
You’re right, I think it’s the Widget Area problem.
Actually, I use “Elfsight” to get install code, and using the “Widget Area” create a “custom HTML” to add it to my homepage. it went well in the beginning.
But now it couldn’t show the instagram well and also show the “navigation menu” which I never add this item to my homepage.

It really confuse me~

Hi Mariahsisao,

The widgets that I am referring can be seen in Appearance > Widgets, you can see the Newsletter sidebar in there with a Email Form widget and Navigation Menu widget.

Now the question is how is this Newsletter sidebar added to your page? It was added using the Widget Area element.

To remove this area, you can either delete the entire section where that widget area is place, or delete the widget area only if you’re planning to place something on that section.

Sorry, but we can not provide support for 3rd party plugins (Elfsight), please contact there support regarding the instagram issue.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi there,

Appreciate for your help~
The problem cause due to this. No wonder i can’t figure out~
I put two widget on my newsletter column! Thanks again~

You’re welcome! Let us know if you have further questions regarding this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.