Outdated woocommerce template

Good Morning,

Finally got around to working on the site with the Pro. So after a fresh install, I have the following error;

As you can see from the following it is only one template ;

I double checked and you have not released anything new since I downloaded them a couple days ago. Also, changing back to pro without the child theme gives me the same error so I believe it is your template file in the pro package.

WordPress Environment

Version - 5.2.4
Debug is on - No
Language - en_US
Is Multisite - No
Memory Limit - 40M

Web Server Configuration

Software - Apache
PHP Version - 7.2.22
MySQL Version - 5.7.25-log

PHP Configuration

Post Max Size - 65M
Time Limit - 30s
Max Upload Size - 64M

Active Theme

Name - Pro
Version - 3.0.4

Active Plugins

• LayerSlider WP 6.9.2
  • Jetpack by WordPress.com 7.9
  • Woo Products Slider Pro 1.0
  • WooCommerce Admin 0.21.0
  • WooCommerce 3.8.0
  • Woosquare Payment 2.7.1
  • Wordfence Security 7.4.0

Since all the other template files were apparently updated I am hoping the unsupported template was simply was missed and you can update easily enough.

Thanks!

Hi @qwolf,

Thank you for writing in, those errors should not do anything major issues in your site. In most cases, it is only because of the recent version number changes in those files. Our developers are already aware of this and will be rolling out another release update anytime soon.

Please check the following link to find out how to get rid of this error message.
Fixing Outdated WooCommerce Templates

We don’t provide any ETAs but, you can check our Changelog page when we release an update to see if a fix on this issue is included.

Thank you for your understanding,

Hi @friech,

I had already been to that page before I came here. I do a little coding here and there so I did a file compare and there are several changes that need to be merged then tested. Since I did not code the file or theme I am not going to make changes and just hope they work.

I bought the x theme back in 2016 and upgraded to pro because it was supposed to make things better. I feel that it did not. I kinda liked x better. Anyways, I digress, The theme has always had either outdated templates or some error. Which is why I never used it on a production site. It’s a shame you took away the demos. Was my favorite part.

Anyways, no disrespect, I will keep waiting and just use a different theme for this current site.

Hello @qwolf,

This should be the output in WooCommerce > Status when using Pro 3.0.4:

If you have manually updated your Pro theme, then the old theme files may have not been overridden with the updates. I would love to check your site and theme files if you can provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.