Outdated Woocommerce Files - Questions

Hello,

I have updated a theme and even downloaded the the latest version of X. Woocommerce status page claims overriding templates from X are outdated. I assume this means X is not compatible with Woo Version 3.3.1.

Could you tell me is there a webpage that shows the compatibility clearly so we know not to update Woo before X is ready.

Also what is the current version of Woo X is compatible with and finally do you roughly know how long it takes for X to catch up with Woo? Wondering if X is not the theme we should use for Woocommerce stores?

Thanks

Hey @The_Capture_Factory,

Regretfully, X is not yet compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce. Here’s our version compatibility page https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

I’m sorry but I could not give an estimate. Our development team is currently working on finishing the Template Manager. Maybe after that, they will ship the updated WooCommerce templates along with bug fixes in the succeeding releases. You can use X / Pro for a WooCommerce shop.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.