Outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Latest version of Pro comes with WooCommerce 3.2.0 beta1 (and now 3.2.0 final is out) but both have this issue. Download links in customer emails are broken, they are not formatted in the table. I switched to the default WP theme Twenty Seventeen and completed another test order, email came in properly with the correct download links in the email (as it should). When Pro is enabled, it just disappears.

Hi there,

Please follow the suggestions here:

Hope this helps.

We have this issue, too. Using latest Pro version (1.2.3), latest Woocommerce (3.2.1) and latest WordPress (4.8.2).
These are the overwritten files listed in Woocommerce -> Status:

pro/woocommerce/cart/cross-sells.php,
pro/woocommerce/loop/loop-end.php,
pro/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php,
pro/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php,
pro/woocommerce/notices/error.php,
pro/woocommerce/notices/notice.php,
pro/woocommerce/notices/success.php,
pro/woocommerce/single-product/related.php,
pro/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php,
pro/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php,
pro/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php version 2.3.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.2.0

Could you please include the updated files in your next theme update?
Thanks

Hi,

I will forward this to our web development team, though I am not sure when this will be included.

For future reference, please always check the compatibility page before updating.

Thanks

I can’t understand why this theme doesn’t keep up with the latest version of Woocommerce? In your marketing you explain how this theme is compatible with bbpress, buddy press and woo commerce (some of the most used plugins for WP sites), but you’re several versions behind compatibility for woocommerce. Are we supposed to edit those templates ourselves because X will not support future upgrades on woocommerece? Please help me understand here. Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! We fully understand your sentiments. Please understand that we always keep up with the bundled plugins and other supported plugins such as WooCommerce. We just do not release any update immediately because we do test the plugin first and wait for a more stable release before doing the update. Just for example, when they release 3.2 version, 2 days after, there is another bug release and another several days another update like 3 days ago and 4 hours ago as of the time of this respond, they have release another version which is 3.2.3. You can check all the releases here: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/releases

We also do work closely with beta versions of the plugins. We just want to make sure that when everything is stable and most of the bug are fixed, then we do the support update in the theme.

Hope this explains it briefly.

Understood and thank you. Any ETA on when Woocommerce 3.2.x will be supported?

Hi @moebis,

Regretfully we don’t have an ETA yet but we certainly want you to rest assured that we have noted this and will work to get to it when possible as we work through other items in our development queue. You can keep up with the latest releases and what has been added/changed/fixed at our changelog: https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks!

An update to support Woocommerce is desperately needed. It’s been 2 months since the 3.2 release.

Hello @moebis,

I can understand your concern. I would like to assure you that our developers are working round the clock and as updated by my colleague, changelog is the best place to keep yourself updated with latest announcements.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks for understanding.

I know what and where the changlog is. I check it several times a week, to just see non-prioritized updates. This is a big one. How do we escalate this?

Hey @moebis,

Please stay tuned for the update. For the mean time, please check if you have custom WooCommerce templates especially under WooCommerce > Templates > Emails. If you have none or are using Pro parent theme, please open up wp-content\themes\pro\woocommerce and rename the folders and files one by one to determine which causes the issue. The information you can give us will help speed things up.

Thanks.