SINCE THERE IS CONTENT BELOW
THE FOLD.

IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO USE THIS
THEME IF I CAN’T GET
TO ALL OF THE OPTIONS

HOW DO I GET THIS SOFTWARE
TO GIVE ME A SCROLLBAR?

Hey @dogrescuer,

Thanks for writing in. You should be able to see a scrollbar in the right hand side of the Editor or Options area when you hover over it.

Please also give us the following details:

1. Are you using a touchscreen device?
  2. What Operating System and its version are you using?
  3. And, what browser and its version?

Thanks.

Hello There,

Did this happened after the update? Please clear your plugin caches and regenerate the minified JS/CSS files in your site. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look and fix this issue? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

No it was like this from the first installation a couple of weeks ago.

Generate the minified files how?

Hi,

It was w3 total cache plugin that was causing the issue.

I went ahead and excluded the theme’s js files and it fixed the issue.

wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js

No need to minify these files as they are already minified by default.

Kindly check in your end.

Thanks

Really impressed that you figured that out. The scrollbar is really very, very narrow is there a way to fatten it up so I can just select and drag, and not hover multiple times trying to find the sweet spot?

We understand that the scrollbar is thin however, the standard way of navigating inside the workspace is using the mouse scrollwheel or similar input like a two finger swipe in modern track pads. The scrollbar, though functional, mainly serve as an indicator.

Regretfully, there’s no option for it and we do not support changing the interface. But, I’ll list your feedback in our issue tracker so our development team would be made aware of customer concerns.

Thank you for understanding.

I appreciate your position but please don’t tell me that using a windows pc is not “standard.”

Thanks @dogrescuer. I’ve said nothing about Windows not being a standard though. I am a Windows user myself. What I said is about the standard way or method:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.